This blog contains the views of the author and any guest bloggers. All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information if later this information is no longer available. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
The opinions expressed are solely those of the blog post author and do not represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the opinions of any other author who publishes on this blog.
Guest blog policy:
Guest posts can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The policy is as follows:
- Submissions will be treated as confidential and be posted anonymously.
- Posts should be a maximum of 800 words. As a guideline, brief is best. We are all busy people.
- Do not attack individuals.
- Do not use profanities, language or concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Posts should be relevant to the Sign Language interpreting profession. This may include spoken language interpreting if of interest to Sign Language interpreters.
- It is the last and final decision of the blog owner as to whether a submitted post will be published.
Blog Comment Policy:
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- If you think there is a comment that is potentially defamatory on the site please notify the owner of the blog immediately by email to email@example.com.
- The comment form must be filled in with a proper or legitimate sounding name and URL. Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form will be edited or deleted.
- Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner to privately contact the commenter.
- All email, snail mail, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within the blog comment.
- This blog is “family friendly” and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner and administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted. Play nice.
- A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs off on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, contact the owner of the blog by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access. You may not name personally attack any individuals in your comment.
- Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this blog.
- The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, [name], and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.